Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pine 2009

Last year at a snowmobile fun run, Chris won a one nights stay in Pine, Idaho. I had never heard of the place, much less been there, but I was excited any way! We made plans to go in August, but I had a bad cold and didn't want to waste a romantic getaway sick. We changed plans and actually went to Pine and stayed with my parents at a friend's cabin. It was fun to see where we were going and I was even more excited. So, after planning camping trips, football games, and just plain being pregnant, we finally set the date of October 23. (Only one week before the gift card expired!) Needless to say, I started to get sick right before we left, but not nearly sick enough to keep me away! The little motel was so cute! It was really clean, well kept, and so much fun! Of course, I forgot to take munchies with me, so we went to the expensive little store and bought snacks before we went to the little cafe for dinner. We also ate at the cafe for breakfast! So much for our "free" nights stay! There isn't much to do in Pine, so we spent Saturday morning driving around. We found some really nice campgrounds, but no where really to ride 4-wheelers so I don't know if we will go back or not. So, enough with the journal, enjoy the picutres! Be sure to scroll down, there is more than one post!







Posted by Picasa

No comments: