Tuesday, October 13, 2009

It's a BOY...... or a GIRL!

So, I have always had a nursery set picked out if I had a boy, but a girl was a different story. I went to Babies 'R Us today to help Beth pick stuff up. In the back of the store, all the nursery sets are set up. I saw my alphabet soup with red tags on it. Yep, CLEARANCE! How could I resist? I bought the whole set: bedding, wall hangings, hamper, rug, everything. It can be returned within 90 days. Remember, I had no idea what I wanted for a girl. We decided to look at girl bedding. Beth found a beautiful girl set on CLEARANCE! Guess what, I bought it too! The whole set! I know I got carried away, but I got such a great deal and to have the whole set, who could resist? I have both sitting in the baby's room, just waiting for the ultrasound on Nov.2 to tell us the truth!


5 comments:

Hartleys said...

You little tease. And you better text or call me, I better not find out through your blog what you're having!!!!! P.S. How much were those sets on clearance??!? They are SOOOOO cute!

Tory and Elizabeth said...

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!! At first I thought you were telling us you already knew and I was so excited. I can't wait to find out. By the way, we really need to get together someday soon.

Angela said...

WOW...now there is covering all your bases. They are both cute...can't wait to hear what you are having! How are you feeling?

Andi said...

Oh that is so funny! I'm so glad you found some sets you like on clearance! Now you are prepared either way!!!!!!

Karson said...

Okay...this is creepy. I now know why we love you so much. Izzy has the Alphabet soup nursery set too. Did you know that? CRAZY! Great minds think alike.

We hope you are doing well and miss seeing our favorite nurses. Izzy is now up to 4 lbs. 13 oz. and doing great.