Monday, May 24, 2010

Mother's Day


I had a great first mother's day. We traveled to Utah for the weekend and visited with Chris's grandma. She was diagnosed with cancer a couple months ago and we try to get there as much as possible. (In hind site, I am so glad we went since she passed away 5 days later.) It was great to visit with her and hear her stories and her testimony. Chris's parents went too. I was able to get some great 4 generation pics with them!


Grandma Huston, Campbell, Chris, Barb


We got home on Saturday and spent mother's day with my family. We had dinner at my parents' house with them and my grandparents. It was a fabulous dinner and I made Grandma in Utah's famous strawberry dessert. I also got great 4 generations pics with my family!


Me, Campbell, Grandma Black, Mom



Grandma Hill, Me, Grandpa Hill, Campbell, Dad

Campbell, Me, Mom, Brayli, Beth

No comments: