Monday, May 24, 2010

2 Months Old!

I absolutely cannot believe my baby is already 2 months old. It has gone by so fast and he is growing so much. I think in the last 2 weeks, he has had a giant growth spurt! He wore newborn clothes and now is almost too long for the 0-3 month! I can't believe it! He has brought such joy to our lives. He has brought me and Chris so much closer together. I love how Chris looks at him and loves him so much. He still doesn't allow me much sleep, but I am learning to adjust, just like all new mothers do.



They are going to be such good friends!
Posted by Picasa

He might turn into a daddy's boy afterall!

2 month stats:

Weight: 10 lb 13 oz (25%)

Height: 21 1/2 inches (10%)

- learning to hold his own bottle

- follows voices

- reaches for toys

- loves his swing and bouncer

- loves sleeping in mommy's arms

- doesn't like sleeping at night

- loves to kick his legs

- makes fun sounds

- loves to listen to mommy tell stories

- tries to roll from his tummy

- only likes his pacifier when he is bored

- has visited Utah 3 times

1 comment:

Karson, Betsy, Izzy, and Beckham said...

He is such a sweet baby! You look great as a mom. I bet you are so awesome. Hey, are you still working at all? Are you going to the NICU picnic in August. We are coming to Boise for it and we really want to see you!