Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Campbell's World

Campbell has become quite a little talker. He also thinks he needs to be on a cell phone all the time. He has a play phone that we charge and he carries on long conversations with himself. Today he even put his hand up to his ear and talked into it like a cell phone. He is starting to get a decent vocabulary. He says: Thank you, please, all done, mommy, love you, more, Suzy, Poppy, Meema, blankie

It is so much fun watching him grow. He climbs everything and gets into everything if he isn't watched constantly. He jabbers with me constantly and wants to interact with me all day. I love that he catches on so quickly, although he doesn't always act like he does. He goes to time out and waits for me to count to ten, then he says, "no, no, no" before he goes and does whatever he wasn't supposed to do! I love this time in his life :)




No comments: