Friday, February 5, 2010

Quick Update!

So, I took pics of me the other day, but I decided I looked too much like a cow to post them :( I don't feel that big, but the pics were very unflattering. Hopefully, I will get some soon that are post worthy. So..... until then, just a boring update!
The baby still doesn't think we need to know for sure what gender he/she is. I have had a total of 4 ultrasounds that should have shown it, but legs are either crossed or baby is facing my back. I guess we will know when he/she comes into this world. Baby also can't decided if he wants to be breech or head down. He moves constantly and prefers to have whatever body part under my ribs! I am learning that I need to be leaning back almost all the time in order to breath. Oh well, I love his little movements and watching him as he rolls in my stomach! The doctor said if I go into labor in 3 weeks, he won't stop it, so here's counting. I am not holding my breath though, I am sure we will go to term. My blood clot is resolving, or so it seems. I feel much better. I am able to get up and walk a little everyday, but get tired quickly. I am great at giving shots and could probably do it with my eyes closed, but hopefully it will be over soon! Here's to a happy, healthy baby!

4 comments:

Tory and Elizabeth said...

Phew! I have been soooo worried about you and that baby. And by the way, I don't care what you think about your baby bump pictures, I want to see them because I know they will be cute. Call me if you ever need to talk.

Hartleys said...

I'm so glad you updated I have been thinking about you and Joie! Can't wait for all these babies to get here. And for the record, I know you WANT to know what gender your baby is, but it was honestly SOOOO COOL to not find out with Davis, we will never find out before hand again. Seriously, you will love it. And it's not like you aren't prepared for both boy and girl babies. LOL. :)
Love and miss you - get some rest while you can, these next few weeks will fly by!

Dangela said...

We are happy to know how things are going. We have been thinking about you lately and really hope all continues to go well!

Karson, Betsy, Izzy, and Beckham said...

Kimberly!

Hi. That is crazy your baby is so shy. :) I am glad to hear that you are doing well.