Thursday, December 10, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Since I am basically on modified bedrest for who knows how long, we decided against a big Christmas tree this year! We have a fake tree in the corner of our family room and we decided to use it for our Christmas tree. Chris was a good sport and did all the ornaments and finished the decorations around the house. There is just enough to make it feel like Christmas. It's nice to look at all of it while I lay on the couch. Also, for viewing pleasure, I added some pictures of my growing belly!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Pre-Christmas 2009
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

Tory and Elizabeth said...

Awesome! I love the belly pics. Your Christmas is also fabulous. I hope all is going well on your modified bedrest routine.