Monday, July 6, 2009

Family Fun

Over the 4th of July, my dad's sisters and brother came to town. At any given time, there were at least 10 children running around. I took all 10 of them one day. We went to Celebration Park, ran through the sprinklers, ate pizza, and had fireworks. I had a system when I hollered out 0 and the kids numbered off 1 through 10. That way I would always know I had them all! One night, my family went to the drive-in. We saw Night at the Museum 2 and the new X-Men. I fell asleep during parts of both of them! I had a nice comfy spot in the back of the Jeep! Enjoy the slideshow. (No one was harmed in the balancing act while reading!)


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Family Fun
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

Hartleys said...

THANKS for posting these! It makes me sick to think of missing all of these fun family events. Miss you guys!