Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Romantic Getaway

In December, I bought a night at the Anniversary Inn (I got a killer deal!) I have wanted to take Chris there since we got married, but "it just isn't his thing." Finally, I convinced him that he would enjoy a getaway as much as I would. I think he really didn't want to spend the money, but I guess that is why I still work! I decided to stay in Hollywood Romance. There was a really comfy chaise lounge that Chris loved, I think he wants one for our house! This room also had a soda machine in the room with unlimited drinks. We ate dinner at the Blue Canoe early, so we were hungry soon after we got to the Inn. We ordered chips and dip to be brought to our room. We also enjoyed the complimentary cheesecake. Good thing we had soda because the bottled water in the fridge was $1.5o each. Needless to say, we drank soda. When we left the next day Chris realized it wasn't such an awful idea after all.






3 comments:

Hartleys said...

Oh, that looks like so much fun! I'm glad Chris got on board. ;) Miss you guys!

Chadster and Brittster said...

Let me know if you find another sweet deal

Angela said...

Yeah...what was this sweet deal? the auction?