Thursday, June 12, 2008

Our First Anniversary!

So, despite the weather being quite crappy most the week, we had a lot of fun. We headed to Unity on Thursday to spend the next couple days and ride 4-wheelers. My family left, but Zach stayed with us. He found a new love of 4-wheelers! I went riding one day, but mostly left it to the boys. I preferred staying in the trailer and staying warm. I will ride more when the weather decides to shape up! Our anniversary was okay. I spent the day trying to recreate our dinner from the reception. First, the beans I made didn't taste as good as Aunt Kris's. Second, the potatoes I made fell on the floor (cheese side on the carpet.) Lastly, I didn't have Aunt Joy's rolls. On the plus side, Chris made a great tri-tip and Kristen (mom's neighbor) made a yummy cake. Overall, the day turned out well. The best part was spending the entire week with my husband!

These are pictures from our reception 1 year ago! Sorry they are so fuzzy. I didn't have the right CD with pictures on it, I had to copy these, but you get the idea.

No comments: